About Our Copyrights
ABOUT OUR COPYRIGHTS MARCH 1ST, 2022
1. Terms regarding our copyrights. his covers the terms and conditions regarding your use of our New Science of Job Hunting Course and our copyrights associated the books, reports, materials, discussions, audios, literature and our website located at http://www.careerpace.com which will jointly be referred to as our ‘Course.’ Please read this and our website and all menus carefully, to ensure that you have read and understand it.
If You Do Not Accept What Is Here, Do Not Use Our Course. If you continue to use it, review these terms periodically because the terms are binding on you. Career Pace may make regular improvements and updates to our course or provisions at any time, with or without notice to you. Career Pace is not responsible if you fail to use the Course, and you should allocate sufficient time to complete it. Except as otherwise provided, these terms may not be amended. By using the Course after Career Pace has updated the terms, you are agreeing to the updated terms; if you do not agree with any of the updated terms, cancel using the Course before commencing to use it and notify us.
2. Entire Agreement. . As part of our understanding, Career Pace grants you a limited license to access and use the content in the Course. As a condition of such license, you agree to the following. Our Course is noncancellable and non-refundable, except for our website explanation of our ‘warranty policy.’ For Career Pace, this and our Course is our entire understanding. It supersedes any prior written or verbal understandings with any party, employee or agent of the firm or with third parties. It may not be modified except by a written agreement signed by you and our firm.
3. Your Promise to Protect Our Copyrights. All materials – including but not limited to text, plot, menus, photographs, video, audios, images and any other content related to the Course, is protected by copyrights and / or other rights belonging to Career Pace and third parties. This includes phrases we have created and the graphical “look’ and “feel’ of our Course. These are protected along with other “material” by copyright under both U.S. and foreign laws, and in some cases by trademark law. You agree to abide by all laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights and privacy rights in the US, and any other jurisdiction where you access the Course. You may not copy, scan, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, post, display, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works from, upload to, transmit, or in any way exploit any content from the Course. You may not sell or offer to sell any of the content, or allow third parties to access it, or use such content to construct any kind of copy, database, consulting system or publication. You may use the content only for personal, non-commercial use. Any violation of these terms may result in your suspension from the Course and/or Career Pace, and you may be subjected to fines and penalties.
4. You Promise To Not Encourage or Assist Any Third Party to Modify, alter, tamper with, repair or otherwise create derivative works to provide or access the Course or parts thereof. You will not sell, lend, rent, resell, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of the rights granted to you with respect to the Course to any third party; or access or use the Course in a way intended to improperly avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas; or engage in any unlawful activity or perpetrate a hoax or engage in phishing schemes or forgery or other similar falsification or manipulation of our Course material or data; send unsolicited junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or any other form of unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise. You will also not advertise or promote a commercial job hunting related product or service that is not available through Career Pace, without express written approval from Career Pace. You also promise to use our course in a legal and lawful manner. For example,you must not use the Course to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Career Pace.
5. Your Also Promise Not To Access Or Attempt to access Career Pace’s other accounts, computer systems or networks not covered by these Terms, or cause, in Career Pace’s sole discretion, inordinate burden on the Course or Career Pace’s system resources or capacity; or share passwords or otherwise authorize any third party to access the Course. Violations of this and paragraphs 3 or 4, or of our Course system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The company investigates possible violations and cooperates with all law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
6. Course Suspension. You may stop using the Course at any time. We also reserve the right to temporarily suspend your access to the Course in our sole discretion, with or without cause, and with or without notice, without incurring liability of any kind. For example, we may suspend your access to or use of the Course for: the actual or suspected violation of these terms; the use of the Course in a manner that may cause Career Pace to have legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Course; the suspicion or detection of any malicious code, virus or other harmful code by you or in your account; scheduled downtime and recurring downtime; the use of excessive storage capacity or bandwidth; or unplanned technical problems and outages. If, in Career Pace’s determination, the suspension might be indefinite and/or Career Pace has elected to terminate your access to the Course, Career Pace will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you. You acknowledge that if your access to the Course is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the content that is stored with the Course. Upon termination by Course or at your direction, any content you have stored with the Course may not be retrievable, and we will have no obligation to maintain any data stored in your account.